Welcome to JasonFaulkner.com
I am a developer, IT professional, and part time tech writer working out of Atlanta.
I have over 12 years of professional experience and have worked extensively in the following areas and technologies:
- Custom application design, implementation, maintenance, and support.
- .NET development in C# and VB.NET.
- Microsoft SQL Server / T-SQL design and scripting.
- Visual Basic for Applications (Excel VBA).
- Task automation (command line, batch scripting).
- Crystal Reports development.
I use this site to publish scripts and applications I have written which,
hopefully, others find useful. I provide all my tools free of charge with fairly
permissive terms and conditions for use. Everything I have posted here is something I use
personally so I have a vested interest in making sure it works as well as
Please have a look around and if you have any questions or comments, feel free to contact me.
Follow me on Google+. I (very) occassionally blog about (mostly) tech subjects here.
Follow me on Twitter: @faulkner132. Admittedly, I'm not very active here - mostly website updates.
I have authored many articles published on How-To Geek. My
author profile has
links to all my previous articles.